Item Shipping Weight: 300 grams
Easily repair and restore your damaged leather and vinyl items to their former glory with our complete DIY leather repair kit.
The kit contains plenty of materials to make multiple repairs across multiple items - which means you'll get loads of value from your kit well into the future.
Whether for leather, PU leather or vinyl - our customers have had great success repairing their leather wallets, purses, handbags, shoes, boots, jackets, pants, car seats, sofas, couches, chairs and more, back to new.
Common leather repairs include rips, punctures/holes, burns, cuts, peeling, scratches and general wearing.
Each of these repairs requires a slightly different method for achieving a professional finish, so included with your kit are step-by-step instructions to guide you in whatever type of repair you need to make.
Leather Repair Kit Contents:
- 7 non-toxic intermixable leather paint colours (20ml each)
- 2 bottles of leather adhesive (20ml each)
- 1 mixing cup
- 1 mixing tool
- 1 large backing fabric (11.4cm x 16.2cm)
- 1 small backing fabric
- 1 piece of PU leather for practice
- 3 pieces of various grain paper (to match the grain of your leather item)
- 1 fabric cloth
- 2 alcohol cleaning wipes
- 2 cotton swabs
- 1 piece of P800 sandpaper
- 1 paint sponge
- Instructions for colour mixing and leather repairs
- 1 push pin
- 2 paint adjusters/scratch filling tools
Still undecided? All Strongman Tools products come with a hassle free 30-day return policy. If the item is not what you expected, simply let us know within 30 days and we'll arrange the return and refund.
So click the Buy Now button above and we'll get your repair kit to you ASAP.